March 11, 2020
Dear Marathon Staffing Team,
As a valued member of the Marathon Staffing community your health and well-being remain our top priority. While many questions regarding the novel coronavirus COVID-19 remain unanswered at this time, there are practical, commonsense ways for you to take care of yourself, protect others, and monitor latest developments.
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Staying home when you are sick
- Covering your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throwing the tissue in the trash
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
- Not wearing a face mask unless you show symptoms of respiratory illness, including COVID-19
- Washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing (if soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol)
I would like to share the following information provided by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) regarding individuals who have recently traveled to areas with widespread, sustained transmission of COVID-19. Please follow the guidelines outlined by the CDC travel advisory website (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/index.html).
If you have questions or concerns regarding this information, please reach out to our Human Resources Manager Colleen Foye ( [email protected]). To learn more about the novel coronavirus and keep up with the latest developments, see the About
Coronavirus Disease 2019 and CDC’s Frequently Asked Questions and Answers webpages. For information about handwashing, see CDC’s Handwashing website. Marathon’s Management Team is staying informed regarding COVID-19 by participating in webinars hosted by the CDC, National Safety Council, and the American Staffing Association and we are committed to communicate relevant information to our Team Members.
Founder & CEO of Marathon Staffing