LOWER cost of labor and HIGHER productivity!
That provide …
Processes that ...
That control ...
With our customized On-Site staffing solutions, our professionals work in close partnership with your human resource and management departments to design, develop, implement and monitor creative staffing solutions that deliver directly to your bottom line. The result is improved productivity and a tangible advantage for you in today's competitive staffing marketplace.
- Proven programs
- Full-time account managers
- On-Site recruitment supported by satellite offices
- Corporate operations assistance
We reduce your costs by assuming all employer liabilities.
A well-designed and executed On-Site staffing program contributes directly to your company’s bottom line by cutting your costs and increasing your company’s efficiency. Our program does this by strategically reallocating your core resources to maximize your core competencies and activities.
Our Major On-Site Staffing Program Elements are:
- Overall coordination of the staffing process
- A program coordinator for all human resource issues
- A senior level management interface
- An Initial point of contact for all staffing requests
- A primary interface for daily site staffing operations
- Centralized program coordination with human resource department
- A state-of-the-art centralized systems interface and program control
- A program coordinator for team member staffing subcontractors
- 24/7 customer service
- Guaranteed quality assurance
- Customized program elements
- Risk management
“In today’s competitive marketplace, we are your staffing advantage.”
All of our On-Site staffing representatives are seasoned professionals with several years of experience. They are properly trained and equipped to handle the day-to-day tasks required in even the most demanding environments. From day one, they will work closely with your team to provide a seamless integration of services.
Our customers have consistently incorporated many of our processes and methods into their every day operations. In turn, we have tailored many of our customer’s operations into personalized service offerings. These programs are specifically tailored to meet your most demanding needs and will result in processes that are perfectly blended into your operating culture.
- Recruiting and new hire processing
- Orientation, testing and training
- Safety training and risk management
- Disciplinary and termination actions
- Special employee appreciation events
- Quality control surveys and questionnaires
- Automated job order processing
- Communications/Data links
- Employee database maintenance
- Client reports and analysis
- Automated time/attendance monitoring
- Payroll processing and transfers
- On-site paycheck distribution
- Coordination of the staffing processes